We are committed to providing safe, holistic, family-centered birthing experiences for women and babies by supporting the woman’s body, her strength and her wishes for a beautiful, natural water birth or birthing experience.
1. Provide quality maternity care to low-risk pregnant women regardless of financial status, religion, or ethnic background.
2. Give women confidence in their bodies by providing respectful treatment, personal attention, individualized education, appropriate monitoring and caring support.
3. Empower women and their families to make informed decisions throughout pregnancy and childbirth.
4. Encourage the development of family by including them in the birth process.
5. To raise awareness of the benefits, advantages, and safety of midwifery care.
6. To support the American Association of Birthing Centers in their research by collecting statistics on birth outcomes.
To enter office area please go around the back of the building, lower floor door.
Infinity Birthing Center also provides care for women wanting an epidural at the hospital, as well as high risk Moms. For more Information please see our affiliated website at Women's Health Services.
At Infinity Birthing Center we believe that:
1. Pregnancy is a normal, natural process and that confidence in the process should be promoted and supported in all aspects of obstetric care. Childbirth should be a safe, empowering and joyful experience.
2. Women have the right to seek care that is medically safe, fits their lifestyles, and that recognizes their individual physical, social, spiritual, psychological, and economic needs. Women have the right and responsibility to actively participate in their care.
3. The role of the caregiver is to support these needs and to provide safe, flexible, quality care in a friendly atmosphere. The caregiver educates women and their families so that they can make intelligent, informed choices regarding options in their care.
4. Medical interventions such as drugs, electronic monitoring and surgery are the exception, not the norm and should not be used routinely.
5. Midwives are the guardians of safe care and monitor, observe, and support the mother and family throughout the pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period. Midwives enhance the birth experience through knowledge, caring, quiet support, and gentle touch.
6. The childbirth experience belongs to the mother, her baby, and her family, not to the caregiver.
Waterbirth & Natural Childbirth